RA Checksum: 391c2d0e4e81ca2139bc86080a2c4d2d
CRC32 Checksum: 11E5BC5E

Resources:
GameFAQs
Longplay
Wikipedia

ZeroLamperouge
Posted: 17 Aug, 2015 01:47
Hi! all of the achievements are bugged, some times they pop-up if you DIE or something... also Artemis Scrapped don't pup-up if you win with a perfect you need to receive a hit...

BigFish
Posted: 30 Jan, 2017 23:31
Last Edit: 31 Jan, 2017 13:04
ZeroLamperouge is right, some achievements are bugged.

MGNS8M
Posted: 31 Jan, 2017 14:50
They're all bugged, except one - works, but the rest don't really. Maybe works without working-too-early, I can't remember. But the rest don't.

I'm not sure if things were different back then and maybe they did work at some point, but their "win condition" is tied to an explosion-counter/animation/whatever that is said to only happen when the enemy dies. But really, the exact same sequence happens when the player dies, so as long as you're on the right "Level", all you have to do is walk into a level, die, and get all three achievements for it instantly, for every single level.

I assume a fix would involve making the win-condition the boss-being-at-zero-HP .. the problem is that the boss health is always at zero until it gradually fills up to full at the beginning of a match. So some form of mem-delta, held Hit-Counters for full-HP, and the player never being at zero-HP *might* help. But it depends on the timing of Game Over and advancing to the next area if you win.

I'm sure that's the reason why an alternate-win-condition was needed, but it's just that the win-condition is also the fail-condition.

Very likely, they need to be demoted and replaced instead of just being fixed, because it's very obvious anyone who plays the game USUALLY automatically wins them all for every level they play, so there are a ton of people who have "won" this set already. Even I eventually got the Game-Mastered icon when the last ones popped illegitimately, even though I removed all of my earned-achievements for this set later on.

login

login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account