RA Checksum: 7c1689ccd53fcc9684e8ab129c03a14b
CRC32 Checksum: B1E9C0BF

Resources:
GameFAQs
Longplay
Wikipedia

Posted: 27 May, 2015 21:16
Last Edit: 28 May, 2015 13:07
Are there plans to add Duck Tales achievements? Most of the same ones from the NES version could be added since this game is similar other than the design of the stages and the easier pogo controls. I don't think the Gyro stages are in this one though.

Also can anyone add games to the database or does that have to be done by site staff? I would like to add Duck Tales 2 (Game Boy) as well.

Posted: 28 May, 2015 13:22
You can add a game to the database by simply loading the rom through the emulator, it will ask you to name it on load.

Posted: 30 May, 2015 05:19
Thanks Dexter. Can we also add screenshots, box art images, etc or can only site staff do that?

Posted: 30 May, 2015 10:30
Anybody with dev status or higher can add those. If you're working on a set, ask an admin for it.

Posted: 30 May, 2015 13:14
I made you dev. You can add images etc yourself now :)

Posted: 30 May, 2015 23:16
Thanks, I appreciate it. Are there criteria regarding the dimensions (pixel length & width) of screenshots & box art? I want to make sure my submissions comply with any guidelines. Thanks again.

Posted: 30 May, 2015 23:21
I don't think there are any limitations in size, so the bigger the better :)

Posted: 31 May, 2015 00:05
OK. cool. :)

One last thing, where on the site do we upload the images? Is there a tab or button at a certain area of the site? I was thinking it would be at the profile of a game, like where it says "No screenshot" but I don't see anything there to add screenshots or anything. Thanks in advance.

Posted: 31 May, 2015 00:38
Go to the page of the game and then press the "developer" link under the infos of the game. You can upload them there :)

Posted: 04 Aug, 2015 07:58
Last Edit: 04 Aug, 2015 08:11
This message is for Firebrand4 since he said he will be working on the achievements of this game. I came up with a list of 56 suggested achievements, 1 of which you already completed & submitted (the beating the Amazon boss without being harmed achievement). I grouped the achievements in this list by category. I have another version of this list where the achievements are numbered more or less in the order that you would get them done while playing through the game. I can PM that version to you if you think it would be helpful. I came up with point values for all of these 56 achievements where they total up to the 400 point maximum. The one you already did has the same 20 point value like all the other "Bested _________" achievements.

I also took the maps I found and marked them up with the locations of every item in each stage. I will definitely upload those to my imgur account and will send you the URL's so you can download them, as they will be VERY helpful.

Anyway, here is the list, enjoy :):

Finish Stage Achievements: 7 @ 10 points each (#1-7), 1 @ 5 points each (#8) = 75 points

1. Amazin' Amazon: Finish The Amazon stage [10 points]

2. Transylvania I - Vampire Caner: Finish the Transylvania stage [10 points]

3. Mine Mine Mine!: Finish the African Mines stage [10 points]

4. The Iceman Cometh: Finish The Himalayas stage [10 points]

5. Moonwalker: Finish The Moon stage [10 points]

6. Transylvania III - Dracula Duck Showdown: Return to Transylvania for a 3rd time & defeat Dracula Duck [10 points]

7. Race To The End: Defeat Glomgold & Magica by getting to the chest before them [10 points]

8. What Do We Do Now?: Let Glomgold & Magica get to the chest first [5 points]

Bested Boss Achievements: 6 @ 20 points each = 120 points

1. Bested Incan Sentinel: Defeat the Incan Sentinel in The Amazon without being harmed (already finished) [20 points]

2. Bested Magica De Spell: Defeat Magica De Spell in Transylvania without being harmed [20 points]

3. Bested Terra-Firmian King: Defeat the Terra-Firmian King in the African Mines without being harmed [20 points]

4. Bested Abominable Snowman: Defeat the Abominable Snowman in The Himalayas without being harmed [20 points]

5. Bested Moon Rat: Defeat the Moon Rat on The Moon without being harmed [20 points]

6. Bested Dracula Duck: Defeat Dracula Duck in Transylvania without being harmed [20 points]

Achievements For Getting Various Items: 6 @ 5 points each = 30 points

1. Transylvania II - Scrooge's Key Quest: Get the key to the African Mines from Transylvania [5 points]

2. The Ring in the Mines: Find the Golden Ring in The African Mines [5 points]

3. UFO Key: Find the UFO Key on the Moon [5 points]

4. Mirror of the Stars: Find the Golden Mirror on The Moon [5 points]

5. Gizmo Duck Remote: Find the Remote Control needed to call Gizmo Duck on the Moon [5 points]

6. Wealth Of Health: Find both hidden stars increasing Scrooge's life meter to a maximum of 5 HP (the stars are in Transylvania & The Himalayas; you have to save Bubba to get the Himalayas one) [5 points]

Extra Life Achievements: 8 @ 5 points each = 40 points

1. Life In The Amazon 1: Find the 1st extra life in The Amazon (this one is underground by the spiders) [5 points]

2. Life In The Amazon 2: Find the 2nd extra life in The Amazon (this one is in a chest by the thorny area on the path that leads to the statue that requires $300,000 to pass) [5 points]

3. Life In The Amazon 3: Find the 3rd extra life in The Amazon (this one is in an alcove in the secret alternate path & pops out of the background when Scrooge jumps in the alcove) [5 points]

4. Life In Transylvania: Find the extra life in Transylvania (it’s in the mine cart area) [5 points]

5. Life In The Mines: Find the extra life in The African Mines [5 points]

6. Life In The Himalayas 1: Find the 1st extra life in The Himalayas on the 4th level down [5 points]

7. Life In The Himalayas 2: Find the 2nd extra life in The Himalayas on the bottom level [5 points]

8. Life On The Moon: Find the extra life on The Moon [5 points]

Magic Coin Achievements: 4 @ 5 points each = 20 points

1. Amazon Coin: Become invincible in The Amazon (this coin is close to the 3rd extra life) [5 points]

2. Transylvania Coin: Become invincible in Transylvania [5 points]

3. Himalayas Coin: Become invincible in The Himalayas [5 points]

4. Moon Coin: Become invincible on The Moon [5 points]

Character Interaction Achievements: 15 @ 1 point each = 15 points

1. Launchpad McQuack – Adventurer: Talk to Launchpad in the Amazon [1 point]

2. Dewey In The Amazon: Talk to Dewey in The Amazon (he’s in the route where you have to pay the statue $300,000 to pass) [1 point]

3. Webby’s Distress: Find out about Huey being kidnapped from Webby in Transylvania [1 point]

4. Rescue Huey: Talk to Huey after finding him in Transylvania [1 point]

5. Louie & The Mine Key: Talk to Louie in The African Mines about the mine key [1 point]

6. Launchpad McQuack – Spelunker: Talk to Launchpad in the African Mines [1 point]

7. Baker In The Mine: Get an Ice Cream from Mrs. Beakley in The African Mines [1 point]

8. Frost Bite: Get an Ice Cream from Mrs. Beakley in The Himalayas [1 point]

9. Launchpad McQuack – Explorer: Talk to Launchpad in the Himalayas [1 point]

10. Huey’s Distress: Find out about Bubba being trapped from Huey in the Himalayas [1 point]

11. Rescue Bubba: Break Bubba free from the ice he’s trapped in The Himalayas [1 point]

12. Webby & The UFO Key: Talk to Webby on The Moon about the UFO key [1 point]

13. Launchpad McQuack - Space Ace: Talk to Launchpad on the Moon [1 point]

14. Huey & The Remote Control: Talk to Huey on The Moon about summoning Gizmo Duck [1 point]

15. Tear Down This Wall: Get to the wall on the Moon & have Gizmo Duck blast it open [1 point]

Diamond King Achievements: 5 @ 15 points each = 75 points

1. Amazon Diamond King: Find 12 diamonds worth $50K each in The Amazon [15 points]

2. Transylvania Diamond King: Find 6 diamonds worth $50K each in Transylvania [15 points]

3. African Mines Diamond King: Find 7 diamonds worth $50K each in The African Mines [15 points]

4. Himalayas Diamond King: Find 7 diamonds worth $50K each in The Himalayas [15 points]

5. Moon Diamond King: Find 12 diamonds worth $50K each on The Moon [15 points]

Path-Dependent Achievements: 2 @ 5 points each = 10 points

1. None Shall Pass...Without a fee: Get to the Incan Sentinel boss by taking the route with the $300,000 toll [5 points]

2. The Best Things In Life Are Free: Get to the Incan Sentinel using the alternate toll-free path [5 points]

Ending-Based Achievements: 2 (5 points for Normal, 10 points for Good) = 15 points

1. Rich Duck: Finish the game with the normal ending [5 points]

2. Filthy Rich Duck: Finish the game with the good ending (you need to have $10,000,000 & to have found both hidden treasures) [10 points]

Notes:

a. I think the "None Shall Pass...Without a fee" achievement should be triggered by having the script(s) look for memory address values resulting from entering the Amazon boss room from the right side of the room

b. I think "The Best Things In Life Are Free" achievement should be triggered by having the script(s) look for memory address values resulting from entering the Amazon boss room from the top of the room (i.e. falling down into it)

c. I'm hoping the 2 achievements regarding getting ice cream from Mrs. Beakley in the African Mines & Himalayas stages are possible (i.e. I hope the memory addresses differentiate between getting an ice cream from her versus from anywhere else in those stages)

Posted: 20 Aug, 2015 13:25
Here is that 57th (Hard Jump) achievement name & description if you want to make it Firebrand:

57. Hard Jump: Jump back & forth to the cake by the spiders & get to the Launchpad screen all without dying

Posted: 27 Aug, 2015 01:50
Here are the badges Firebrand:

1. Amazin' Amazon: Finish The Amazon stage

2. Transylvania I - Vampire Caner: Finish the Transylvania stage

3. Mine Mine Mine!: Finish the African Mines stage

4. The Iceman Cometh: Finish The Himalayas stage

5. Moonwalker: Finish The Moon stage

6. Transylvania III - Dracula Duck Showdown: Return to Transylvania for a 3rd time & defeat Dracula Duck

7. Race To The End: Defeat Glomgold & Magica by getting to the chest before them

8. What Do We Do Now?: Let Glomgold & Magica get to the chest first

9. Bested Incan Sentinel: Defeat the Incan Sentinel in The Amazon without being harmed (already finished)
ALREADY UPLOADED

10. Bested Magica De Spell: Defeat Magica De Spell in Transylvania without being harmed

11. Bested Terra-Firmian King: Defeat the Terra-Firmian King in the African Mines without being harmed

12. Bested Abominable Snowman: Defeat the Abominable Snowman in The Himalayas without being harmed

13. Bested Moon Rat: Defeat the Moon Rat on The Moon without being harmed

14. Bested Dracula Duck: Defeat Dracula Duck in Transylvania without being harmed

15. Life In The Amazon 1: Find the 1st extra life in The Amazon (this one is underground by the spiders)

16. Launchpad McQuack – Adventurer: Talk to Launchpad in the Amazon

17. Life In The Amazon 2: Find the 2nd extra life in The Amazon (this one is in a chest by the thorny area on the path that leads to the statue that requires $300,000 to pass)

18. Amazon Coin: Become invincible in The Amazon (this coin is close to the 3rd extra life)

19. None Shall Pass...Without a fee: Pay the statue $300,000 to get to the Incan Sentinel boss in The Amazon

20. Dewey In The Amazon: Talk to Dewey in The Amazon (he’s in the route where you have to pay the statue $300,000 to pass)

21. Life In The Amazon 3: Find the 3rd extra life in The Amazon (this one is in an alcove in the secret alternate path & pops out of the background when Scrooge jumps in the alcove)

22. The Best Things In Life Are Free: Get to the Incan Sentinel using the alternate toll-free path

23. Amazon Diamond King: Find 12 diamonds worth $50K each in The Amazon

24. Webby’s Distress: Find out about Huey being kidnapped from Webby in Transylvania

25. Rescue Huey: Talk to Huey after finding him in Transylvania

26. Transylvania Coin: Become invincible in Transylvania

27. Life In Transylvania: Find the extra life in Transylvania (it’s in the mine cart area)

28. Transylvania Diamond King: Find 6 diamonds worth $50K each in Transylvania

29. Louie & The Mine Key: Talk to Louie in The African Mines about the mine key

30. Transylvania II - Scrooge's Key Quest: Get the key to the African Mines from Transylvania

31. The Ring in the Mines: Find the Golden Ring in The African Mines

32. Launchpad McQuack – Spelunker: Talk to Launchpad in the African Mines

33. Baker In The Mine: Get an Ice Cream from Mrs. Beakley in The African Mines

34. Life In The Mines: Find the extra life in The African Mines

35. African Mines Diamond King: Find 7 diamonds worth $50K each in The African Mines

36. Frost Bite: Get an Ice Cream from Mrs. Beakley in The Himalayas

37. Life In The Himalayas 1: Find the 1st extra life in The Himalayas on the 4th level down

38. Launchpad McQuack – Explorer: Talk to Launchpad in the Himalayas

39. Life In The Himalayas 2: Find the 2nd extra life in The Himalayas on the bottom level

40. Himalayas Coin: Become invincible in The Himalayas

41. Huey’s Distress: Find out about Bubba being trapped from Huey in the Himalayas

42. Rescue Bubba: Break Bubba free from the ice he’s trapped in The Himalayas

43. Himalayas Diamond King: Find 7 diamonds worth $50K each in The Himalayas

44. Moon Coin: Become invincible on The Moon

45. Webby & The UFO Key: Talk to Webby on The Moon about the UFO key

46. Life On The Moon: Find the extra life on The Moon

47. Launchpad McQuack - Space Ace: Talk to Launchpad on the Moon

48. UFO Key: Find the UFO Key on the Moon

49. Moon Shine: Find the Golden Mirror on The Moon

50. Huey & The Remote Control: Talk to Huey on The Moon about summoning Gizmo Duck

51. Gizmo Duck Remote: Find the Remote Control needed to call Gizmo Duck on the Moon

52. Tear Down This Wall: Get to the wall on the Moon & have Gizmo Duck blast it open

53. Moon Diamond King: Find 12 diamonds worth $50K each on The Moon

54. Wealth Of Health: Find both hidden stars increasing Scrooge's life meter to a maximum of 5 HP (the stars are in Transylvania & The Himalayas; you have to save Bubba to get the Himalayas one)

55. Rich Duck: Finish the game with the normal ending

56. Filthy Rich Duck: Finish the game with the good ending (you need to have $10,000,000 & to have found both hidden treasures)

57. Hard Jump: Jump back & forth to the cake by the spiders & get to the Launchpad screen all without dying

Posted: 23 Jun, 2016 23:13
Hey there, just to say i cant wait to have a full 400 points set here. Thanks. :)

login

login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account