Forgot password?
login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 

Super Mario Bros. 3

Page: < 1 2
AuthorMessage

Posted: 20 Jun, 2015 15:49
Leaderboards for every level is an incredibly poor decision, this needs sorted.

Posted: 20 Jun, 2015 17:15
Last Edit: 27 Feb, 2016 23:47
I put something on the start condition of each leaderboard to stop them from starting. I didn't add them, I didn't think they were a good idea.

This is what I added: "0x0=h1337_"

Posted: 01 Aug, 2015 03:27
Added , I forgot to add it when I did the rest.

Posted: 27 Feb, 2016 23:40
Added . This overworld skip went unnoticed by tons of people, including guide makers apparently. Thanks to for pointing it out.

Posted: 27 Feb, 2017 18:16
For the record, last month I made a rich presence overhaul adding player suit, stage level, if paused, and player action.

Posted: 26 May, 2018 06:49
I haven't looked in to coding for leaderboards so not exactly sure what/how it affects everything, so just curious, why are leaderboards such a bad idea?

Posted: 17 Sep, 2018 16:48
Last Edit: 17 Sep, 2018 18:04
suggestion for archievements:

Clear every Stage in World 1 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8) without Dying
Clear every Stage in the Game Without Dying
Defeat Bowser with the Hammer Suit

Posted: 27 Nov, 2018 15:51
Last Edit: 27 Nov, 2018 16:22
Suggestions for revamping the leaderboards for the game.

#1 a simple score attack. See how high of a score you can get before you die. leaderboards ends when you die, or beat the game.

#2 Warp Whistle Speed run, if possible. Beat the game as fast as possible, using both warp whistles. leaderboard fails if you enter the level after the first fortress, or game over.

#3 1-1 Speedrun leaderboard at the very least, I feel should get turned back on, because a whole lot of people like running through first levels in games, and its easy to retry.

#4 Random Idea. there are a few spots in the game where you can get infinite 1 ups by combo jumping on enemies. if its possible to have the leaderboard count past 99, have a leaderboard to count who has the highest 1up combo! If it only goes to 99, then it might not be worth it unless enough people find it tough to do.

Posted: 02 Feb, 2019 12:59
Hi,

I'll start working to fix achievements for EU and, if doable, JAP version.
Don't hesitate to report any bug ( even US one )

I'll fix only clean ROM, for alternative version, that can work of a side effect of the fix but I can't guarantee that.
Page: < 1 2

login

login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account