login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 

Hi all retrogamers!

AuthorMessage

TomelloSoulMan
Posted: 15 Nov, 2018 13:36
Last Edit: 15 Nov, 2018 14:39
Hi all! I'm a retrogamer from Spain, mostly interested in Atari 2600, NES and Gameboy, those were the systems I had in my childhood... Having not much spare time lately, I'm pushing hard to increase my max score in Tetris (NES and Gameboy), by now somewhere near 300000 points. My all time favourite games are Tetris, Maniac Mansion, Berzerk (Atari), Super Mario Bros 3 and a few more I don't remember now. My highest achievements as a child was completing Batman (NES) and Maniac Mansion in every possible way. So, if some Tetris fans want to add me as a friend, feel free to do so, so we can compete and push up our skills. I'm really glad I can finally get achievements in my retro games, this site is great! Cheers!

Thoreau
Posted: 15 Nov, 2018 22:46
Hey, I also enjoy Tetris! Not interested in competitive playing, I'm just a casual, but I have watched a lot of CTWC (Classic Tetris World Champioship) videos on YouTube, and this year for the first time live on Twitch. Have you done so? Anyway, nice to have you here and welcome!

JMaio
Posted: 16 Nov, 2018 01:32
Not into Tetris...but welcome to RA!!!
I am from Portugal!!
Bienvenido!

TomelloSoulMan
Posted: 19 Nov, 2018 13:51
Hi Thoreau and JMaio! Yes, I like CTWC videos a lot and I watched this year CTWC live on Twitch for the first time too! It was quite awesome! The finals between Joseph and Jonas were outstanding, I didn't expect Jonas losing this year in that way!

login

login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account